- provides transportation for children who need to access the clinic;
- supports specialized staff training and upgrading;
- operates two therapeutic camps and other recreational events each year;
- covers surgery costs for children with special needs;
- provides support to renovate clinic facilities;
- provides scholarships and bursaries for burn survivors.
CAFA sponsors independent programs within ANIQUEM.
We work closely with the staff at ANIQUEM to ensure that our assistance is being used effectively and transparently.
CAFA works in Canada entirely through volunteers and all funds raised go directly to support our programs in Peru.